Searching for a job
You can search for a job from any page on Jobsin Construction by clicking on Search at the top each page.
To start searching, fill in one or more of the search fields (i.e. keywords, category, job type, location, job term, minimum salary) and then click Go. You can choose which fields you want to fill in on the search form, however the more criteria you specify, the more focused your search will be.
- We suggest you enter a job title or a key skill. Here are some examples of a multiple keyword search:
- account manager - will return only jobs that contain both words
- "account manager" - will return only jobs that contain the exact phrase "account manager"
- java enterprise architect - will return only jobs that contain ALL these words
- "java enterprise architect" - will return only jobs that contain the exact phrase
- java OR "enterprise architect" - will return only jobs that contain either java or the exact phrase enterprise architect, or both
- java AND "enterprise architect" - will return only jobs that contain both java and the exact phrase enterprise architect
- Select the job category of your choice. You can select multiple categories on the search results page by holding down the control key and clicking on the categories you are interested in. To remove a category from your search, hold down the control key and click on the highlighted category.
- Job type
- Each job category will bring up a number of job types for that sector (i.e. choosing accountancy as a category will include Accountant, Financial Controller and CIMA among its job types).
- Job term
- Select the type of employment you are looking for (i.e. permanent, temporary, contract etc.)
- Minimum salary
- Choose the minimum salary you're prepared to accept. The job search results will match or exceed what you choose.